Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My First Podcast

I had a new experience on Sunday night -- I was interviewed in my first podcast! Stephen Gordon and Phil Bowermaster of the Speculist blog have a weekly futurist radio show called, "Fast Forward Radio." I had met Phil at the Foresight Unconference in early November and he asked me at the end of the weekend if I'd be interested in being interviewed. He subsequently read my essay on empathy and technology and that became the subject for the show, as well as dipping our toes into the concept of geek culture in general. Being an unrepentant geek, I felt very at home.

Stephen and Phil were fabulous -- sweet, funny, smart, generous and I was very happy they were there to push me on my training wheels. I think we hit it off, because they've asked me to co-host on Dec. 16, when Phil's out of town. I'm looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home